Day 25- Wednesday
New buys for Singapore. Today new stuff come into my luggage, I was quite excited in the afternoon, upon knowing that the bookstore van would be coming today at 530pm. Because i missed out buying the twilight series of books previously. Simply because when i came over to Dalian, my luggage itself has already exceeded the supposed weight of 20kg by 1 kg. Thus i was doubting if i should buy the books (which weights a little) and bring them all home to Singapore. However after much consideration, i was like why not. Since it’s really cheaper as compared to Singapore and also i am loving the series quite a bit.
I bought a total of four books namely new moon, Eclipse , breaking dawn and the host all at the price of 75RMB which is like $16.80 in Singapore dollars, I mean seriously one book itself cost that amount in Singapore.
After which, we headed for dinner outside of school. We had mixtures of food of 4 dishes at a restaurant. Good food at only 7.50 RMB per person. Along the way back to the hostel. I bought 4 dvds, of which all are my favourite tv series. Perhaps my happy viewing while on the down mood. Haha.
I dropped lying on my bed after back to the hostel. I was feeling really cold and unwell. However have to wake up to prepare for tomorrow’s weekly review.
No comments:
Post a Comment