Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 48 – Friday


Day 48 – Friday

The final day in Dalian, most people went over to chill again, however the kbox till dawn was simply telling my body to rest well at the hostel, and get the stuff all well-packed and ready for Beijing! Some went over to Zoo, some went for more shopping, where my day was simply staying in the hostel to get everything well-packed, prepare my gift for my dearest buddy (Wu Yan), though its only been a short 1 mth and two weeks here in Dalian, however she was a really nice and friendly person, nice meeting her and thankful as well. =D. Had my very last FRIED RICE meal in Dalian for my lunch (And yes though its oily and stuff but to me, it’s simply the most delicious fried rice that I have ever tasted).


Went over to get wrapping paper, lunch with Amanda. Had lunch and nap ( yet again, cause its quite tiring as well). During the evening time, I finally finish writing my thank-you greeting letter for Wu Yan and finish wrapping my gift for her. I hoped she will like it. Woo.


It felt quite saddening and stuff, cause everybody was like spending their final moments with their buddies, whereas for me, Hostel-alone trying to wait for the time to be able to meet her. As the whole day she has some school activities where she wouldn’t be in school and their hostel has a strict rule of having to return by 1040pm (if I remember), I received her call and headed straight to meet her, I seriously deep-down inside was filled with some much emotions, words can’t explain, nervous was one of it and very much anticipating was very much of it.


I only get to meet her for a very short 3 minutes because her hostel’s gate has to be closed (she only return back to the hostel like minutes before), it was a very strict rule so she has no choice but to go. The 3 minutes was precious to me, handed her my gift, chatted and wished each other well. A very touching event happened. She actually has a gift for me, however due to the lack of time; she couldn’t go up and get the gift so she simply gave me her necklace that she was wearing, very unexpected but so lovely and much of touching as well. Well-loved. =D and yea I almost cried or something ha. I appreciate every single stuff that she has done. SMS that was going on, during the week one to see if everything is alright for me and stuff and so much more too.

My gift for Wu Yan.



No comments:

Post a Comment