Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 10 - tuesday. study day.

Day 10
The week two in Dalian of the second day. In the morning, as usual headed towards school with a good ten minutes or less walking time. Had lesson, first stop was the 3D Max lesson, in a way it would helps us in our 3D rendering technique. Followed up was the tutorial and brainstorming section. Got to think of the space planning, material selection and etc....went over some websites to look for inspiration. Shall load some inspirations later. Headed for lunch outside of school with our lecturer (Jonathan Ho). Great lunch, his treat was a plus plus ha. Ice-cream for dessert as usual for me, its getting warmer in Dalian already, not as cold as what we would love to have, however the cool breeze at times just simply brighten our day. Yea!
Back to studio for more lesson, videos sent in by the Singapore polytechnic for us to have lessons via the video, its an interesting way, however the sound system wasn’t doing much help thus actually we didn’t really have the chance to get the clearer way of understanding. But it’s okay we shall listen to it again via our own timing. Video lessoning on the Product and quality management in interior design practice. and also the theory of design.
For another thing for sure, I am getting much used to the life over here already. In fact I am wondering if things would remain the same when I am back to Singapore, somehow the pace of life here is much slower and allows one to have some sort of relaxation every day. Even the simplest thing of walking back from the design studio to the hostel, made so much of a different. Imagine everything is just so calming and nice. I would look forward to more such simple life experience which I might only get to experience once.
However there’s always something back in the mind then wouldn’t be able t replaced. Hopefully they are doing well over in Singapore =D. For everyone that I have been missing in Singapore =D.

I miss playing basketball
Can i shoot some hoops while in Dalian?
As a form of entertainment Perhaps.





The nearby provision shop for our ice-cream woo =D.








Angela zhang.







Delicious treats from Mr Johnathan Ho.















My study desk all the way to the back.






We are brainstorming.
"storming the brain" in another word.

No comments:

Post a Comment